- Be vocal about the issue. Get others informed and involved.
- Share & re-post on Twitter, Facebook and other social media.
- Subscribe to info pages (listed in our links section). Re-post articles, news and updates on your social media pages, and/or email them.
- Send comments where it counts: COMMENTS NEEDED NOW to Advocate for Wild Horses and Burros. The Cloud Foundation site has specific info how to do this. CLICK HERE to go there now.
- Contact the following, and be clear that abuses are not acceptable. The roundups and removal must stop. Abuses must stop.
- Call the White House: Switchboard: 202-456-1313 / Comments: 202-456-1111. http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
- Contact Secretary (Ken) Salazar 202-208-7351 or email email@example.com
- Call Dean Bolstad 775-861-6583,
- Alan Shepard 775-861-6500,
- Bob Abbey 202-208-3801, and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Gorey 202-912-7420
- Visit the Facebook Action Alert page. They suggest several ways to help: http://www.facebook.com/notes/leslie-peeples/action-alert-please-call-your-congressmen-and-senators-again-lets-get-this-party/141202539272895
- Join http://www.congress.org and you can write and send to specific people.
TAKE ACTION, NOW.
BLM (Bureau of Land Management) is asking for input! Let’s give them input! Let’s all make a difference to help save the Wild Horses and Burros from further abuse by BLM’s own brutal “management” practices.
- Sign the petition. Add your own comment on the petition so that your signature will be counted.
Hold BLM Accountable for Cruelty on the Range in Antelope Complex Roundup. Demand that Nevada Wild Horse Director be Replaced!
- Contact: Humane Society of the United States, ASPCA, In Defense of Animals, Animal Welfare Institute.
- Tell Obama and BLM to STOP Cruel Roundups NOW and PROTECT Wild Horses and Burros from the corrupt, Cruel and Cowardly BLM.